Collection of Information
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself in order to receive or use services on our website. The information may include name, email address, contact phone number, postal address.
We do not collect or request Sensitive Personal Data from you.
How will your personal information be used?
We will only use your information for the purposes that you would reasonably anticipate or that we state when we collect it.
We will use information collected when you make an enquiry on our website
- to respond to your enquiry
- to ensure that the service/s you have asked for are correctly delivered and managed.
- to ask you to review the service you received. You are under no obligation to respond to this invitation.
Where do we store your data?
Your data will be stored and processed securely within this website, along with a private internal database.
Who do we share your data with?
We will not share, sell, rent or lease your data to third parties.
Any details submitted via contact form will be stored in a secure, private database. This information will not be passed on to 3rd parties, or used to market further services to you. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Links on the Cocoon Creative site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of cocooncreative.com.au.
Your use of this website is subject to your acceptance of our Terms, Conditions and Policies.
Our cookies don’t store sensitive or personally identifiable information such as your name and address or credit card details.
- To manage traffic to our website.
- To identify authenticated users on our website so as to provide them with appropriate content.
- To protect the website against certain types of attack.
- To remember user preferences from previous visits to our website.
- To collect aggregated, anonymous statistical data on the use of our website; we mainly use Google Analytics cookies for this purpose.